Property & casualty:
- "Impact Analysis of HB119," the independent actuarial study of savings expected from the 2012 PIP (no-fault auto insurance) reform law (Aug. 20, 2012).
- Office of Insurance Regulation's caveats on the "Impact Analysis of HB119" (Aug. 21, 2012).
- "Historical U.S. Hurricanes That Would Cause $10 Billion or More in Insured Losses Today," a report by Karen Clark & Company (Aug. 21, 2012).
- "Twenty Years of Progress: Advances in the Property Insurance Industry Since Hurricane Andrew," a special report from Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (Aug. 22, 2012).
- Citizens' Rate Hearing Press Kit - a summary of Citizens' proposed rate increase proposal for 2013 (Sept. 20, 2012).
- OIR announces Citizens take-out approvals - nearly 300,000 policies have been approved for removal from Citizens in non-bonus and non-loan takeout plans (Sept. 24, 2012)
- Long-term Care Managed Care Technical Advisory Workgroup Final Report (Aug. 21, 2012).
- Allianz Life Insurance Co. multi-state settlement agreement and OIR press release (Sept. 4, 2012) regarding sale of fixed annuity products.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer